The Civil Service Sailing Association has announced that the 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Civil Service Club, 13-15 Great Scotland Yard, Westminster, London SW1A 2HJ on Tuesday 17th April, starting at 18:15.
1. Presentation of awards and trophies
2. Commodore’s address
3. Minutes of the 59th AGM held on 10th April 2017
4. Adoption of the Annual Report for 2017
5. Treasurer’s Report and Adoption of 2017 Annual Accounts
6. Election of Officers and Committee Members
7. Appointment of Auditor
There will be a buffet in the bar afterwards. All are welcome.
The Civil Service Offshore Racing Club (CSORC) AGM will be held after the CSSA AGM in the same venue.
CSSA Data Privacy Documentation – New for May 25th 2018