CSSA AGM 2022, Saturday 23rd April 2022, 11:00 a.m.
Call for nominations and motions for the 2022 CSSA AGM
The 64th Annual General Meeting of the CSSA is being planned as a combination face-to-face/conference call meeting.
Venue: Commodore Room, Rutland Sailing Club, Gibbet Lane, Edith Weston, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 8HJ
• Motions should be sent to arrive at: email@example.com by14th February 2022 in accordance with Rule 9 of the Constitution.
• Nominations for Committee members should be sent to arrive at firstname.lastname@example.org by14th February 2022 as set out at Rules 7 and 8 of the Constitution.
• The Vice-Commodore post is open to nominations. The incumbent VC is prepared to serve a second term.
• The Commodore and Rear-Commodore posts are not due for election at this AGM.
The CSSA Constitution is linked below.
The AGM will be followed by events for offshore and dinghy sailors and an opportunity to sail the Rutland Civil Service SC keelboats.
Lunch will be provided.
NOTE: Pandemic circumstances may yet require a meeting by Zoom only.
CSSA AGM 2021
The CSSA AGM 2021 was held as a virtual AGM via Zoom from 1100 on Saturday 10 April 2021
Minutes of the AGM 2021.
- To make awards
- To receive the Commodore’s report for the period ended 31st December 2020 *
- To receive the statements of account made up to 31st December 2020 +
- To appoint Auditors to 31st December 2021
- To consider Motions submitted **
- To note General Committee membership AGM 2021 to AGM 2022
Documents for AGM 2021
- Minutes of the AGM 2020.
- * CSSA Annual report – link to be posted on this page in due course.
- + Abridged financial statement (see the March 2021 edition of CS Sailing). Members may obtain the full version by sending an email with their CSSA membership number to email@example.com
- ** Proposal for changes to membership (clauses 3(2) and (4) of the CSSA Constitution concerning electronic application for membership and recognising non-binary gender).
- Table of Committee Appointments AGM 2021 until AGM 2022.
Additional Proposal for the AGM 2021
“To consider making Brian Grubb an Honorary Life Member, in recognition of services rendered as CSSA’s Treasurer.”
Proposed Paul Beresford
Seconded Brian Stevenson
The General Committee support this proposal.
Minutes of the AGM and the SGM held on 21st November 2020
CSSA Data Privacy Documentation
The CSSA Constitution
The CSSA Constitution
(The CSSA constitution with revisions, adopted at the SGM 21st November 2020 and confirmed by CSSC 30 November 2020).