The 2020 CSSC Dinghy Championships will be hosted by Littleton Sailing Club, a delightful inland water near to the famous Shepperton Film Studios, over the Spring Bank holiday Friday 22nd May to Sunday 24th May.
We welcome all CSSC Members, members of CSSA Sailing Clubs, and Armed Forces Sailing Associations to join our dinghy championship regatta consisting of a series of races over two days.
There are opportunities to participate for all levels of experience, from youth sailors to those new to competitive racing, through to the most competitive:
- A rookie fleet and championship fleet
- Youth, double handed and single handed awards
- Coaching available for those new to racing
- BBQ on Saturday and catering available on site
- Local camping and hotel accommodation available
- Ample car parking available
- CSSA Trophies and awards
- Local dinghies available to rent, for those travelling a distance
- Compete as a club or area group for the CSSA team trophy, the ‘Littleton Bell’, currently held by Hooe Point Sailing Club, Plymouth
Keep a look out for registration details via the CSSA website, Littleton SC website and at CSSC events.